Перейти к содержанию

Girlfriend of Steel Special Edition

xPearse

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Okay, I download the game off of here and it ran perfectly when I installed it, but after a few days later it would not load at all and just keeps giving me this error.

hJTL6.png

Says It "管理者権限でログインして,再実行して下さい=  Login with administrator privileges, and please try again."

Did you guys ever run into this problem? I do hope so.

Actually, the problem was that since support was dropped for Windows Server 2003 a graphics driver was turned off with that update which caused some games not to run. However, the solution is to simply turn it back on and then your games will work. Now, here's the instructions that somebody who encountered the same problem e-mailed me:

• Open the device manager 
  • Under View, check Show hidden devices. 
  • Then, click on Non-Plug and Play Drivers. 
  • Double click Security Driver. 
  • And on the Driver tab, click on Start.

Thank goodness for that. Stupid Microsoft.

Actually, the problem was that since support was dropped for Windows Server 2003 a graphics driver was turned off with that update which caused some games not to run. However, the solution is to simply turn it back on and then your games will work. Now, here's the instructions that somebody who encountered the same problem e-mailed me:

• Open the device manager 
  • Under View, check Show hidden devices. 
  • Then, click on Non-Plug and Play Drivers. 
  • Double click Security Driver. 
  • And on the Driver tab, click on Start.

Thank goodness for that. Stupid Microsoft.

Thanks for the info. Had no idea about this issue.

Thanks for the info. Had no idea about this issue.

Yeah, one of Microsoft's latest updates in recent weeks disabled the driver, so it's a very recent problem with the game. Though at least now there's a solution if anybody runs into in the future.