Перейти к содержанию

Linkara reviews NGE: The Shinji Ikari Detective Diary

Daniel5555

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Linkara, a famous comic book reviewer, made a live review of Neon Genesis Evangelion spin-off manga called "The Shinji Ikari Detective Diary". The review, as usually, is really hilarious. As about the manga, I didn’t have the occasion to read it, so it was my first time looking at it. It looks funny and quite ridiculous.

Check it out: http://blip.tv/at4w/at4w-destiny-of-at4w-live-7001066

I also recommend his other reviews, I really enjoy them.

• Ответов 20
  • Created
  • Последний ответ

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck no, I hate linkara. I don't really care for most of the Eva manga adaptions but damn, that fat bastard needs to learn a lesson. I have watched most of linkaras videos and I can admit, some can be funny but he can really became a drag. He also has an ego problem, he calls his US 1 review perfect even though the viewer is meant to judge that. Anyway I'll watch the video later on today and see what happens, I don't really like TGWTG.

Fuck no, I hate linkara. I don't really care for most of the Eva manga adaptions but damn, that fat bastard needs to learn a lesson. I have watched most of linkaras videos and I can admit, some can be funny but he can really became a drag. He also has an ego problem, he calls his US 1 review perfect even though the viewer is meant to judge that. Anyway I'll watch the video later on today and see what happens, I don't really like TGWTG. Although, since we're on that topic of internet reviewers I do watch Cinema Snob, Spoony One, Nostalgia Critic, Angry joe, Linkara from time to time, AVGN and that's mostly it. I know that they have a good sized Russian fan base who subtitle their videos, I always see those around from time to time.

Изменено пользователем xPearse

xPearse, I didn`t like that he dislikes Sonic comics by Archie Comics. ( I am a Sonic the Hedgehog fan).

It is more complex than he thinks.

Изменено пользователем M@X

Yea he does that with a lot of comics, Youngblood, batman and various others. I watched the video last night, it was kinda funny. That Evangelion manga looks horrible, I don't understand why they make shit like that. Campus Apocalypse was at least ok but ok as in 4/10. It should have been a lot better.

I don't really like TGWTG. Although, since we're on that topic of internet reviewers I do watch Cinema Snob, Spoony One, Nostalgia Critic, Angry joe, Linkara from time to time, AVGN and that's mostly it.

That's interesting, because everyone you mentioned, except AVGN, is associated in one way or another with TGWTG. I feel generally neutral about TGWTG. It introduced me to many reviewers including Nostalgia Critic, Linkara, Angry Joe and Obscurus Lupa, but I prefer to follow them separately. Their personal pages update sooner than TGWTG site. I still check it sometimes though, just in case.

That Evangelion manga looks horrible, I don't understand why they make shit like that. Campus Apocalypse was at least ok but ok as in 4/10. It should have been a lot better.

Well, I think the worst thing ever related to Evangelion are the games. Not sure if there's even an OK one. In fact, I think there is actually a "detective" game as well, not related to this manga as far as I know, which is just complete WTF: http://youtu.be/v6ChBouVd78?t=3m15s

Yea also I don't use TGWTG but the reviewers own websites instead, I don't really hate them. It's just their ego bloating that gets on my nerves, that and the bad videos they mostly put out.

Yea Evangelion games aren't really all that good, the only one I like is the Ayanami Raising Project and that still has flaws. In most of the games you play as Shinji which really puts me off, I just wanted to sock him in the face in the Raising Project and I didn't even get that. I find most of the manga and games to be useless, really just a waste of someone's time.

TGWTG stale with time. I don`t looking them now.

P.S. xPearse, are you from China or Korea? Is that your photo on avatar?

Yea, TGWTG is pretty much stale bread after 7 years of reviewing. Anyhow no I'm not from china or Korea but I can understand why you would think but that's just my avatar. I'm actually from Belfast, Northern Ireland. My avatar pic is of a Japanese policeman from a reference pic I used for a total conversion zombie Mount and Blade mod I made, he looked so uninterested in the pic I just had to change mine to him. I posted in the where does your avatar come from in that thread on Evageeks but I was ignored (Not surprised there) and everyone just kept talking like I didn't post.

I'm actually from Belfast, Northern Ireland.

Half of the world between us. Internet is great thing!

post-15642-0-36929100-1407071140_thumb.jpg

I am live here, I think. Japan is near.