Перейти к содержанию

The Evageeks experience ramblings thread

xPearse

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Hi guys, just posting again due to another incident revolving are these idiots. Man do they really not like me, didn't really do much wrong but I guess they just like to jump on people. It all started with a thread talking about Ritsuko destroying the Rei clones and someone said it was like abortion since they haven't yet been born. I chirped in for a single post and mentioned it was a good comparission, the gestapo then came on board and said if you want to talk about abortion then create your own thread. Those idiots actually did and started to discuss the topic, I went to see what the idiots were saying and the first post I see a guy contrasting abortion to some dudes cum. I was disgusted to read that, he and others were just ridiculing such a sensitive topic like it was nothing.

I posted just to mention my disgust and add a single point to the thread and said I'm not going to get involved but will only have a one off post. I also joked saying some dudes cum is Evageeks stance on everything, they took that as literal because I'm just a troll. Everybody rolls eyes when they see my posts, anyway they told me to act up or find another community to talk in even after I said I was being sarcastic. They then cut from my first post in the abortion thread to last guy mentioning me and stuck all that its own topic in the graveyard just to take a jab at me. That was very childish, they even locked the thread so they could have the last word. All of this wasn't even necessary, I can't believe they did this. I'm not really angry or anything like that, just sorta pissed. They never bothered to read my post, they kept saying why did you get involved if you said you weren't even though I mentioned it was a one off lost if they even bothered to read.

Anyway here's my evilness from the graveyard topic

http://forum.evageeks.org/thread/16438/Incivility-excised-from-Abortion-topic/

I'll update this topic in the future if anything else happens around evageeks like this.

Изменено пользователем xPearse

Looks like you have a Grand Budapest (butthurt), not a taunt.

That`s a reason why I not go to 4chan. Only on russian imageboard 2ch.

Destroy of Rei`s clones is not an abortion, they are not humans, just a blanks like Ritsuko said.

Only Rei 2 has a soul. In fact, she is an eternal, untill bodies is over.

They're a bunch of jerks what else can you say?

I have already told about my misadventures on their forums.

Seriously, you should find another community. I tried to get into evageeks and just didn't find the discussion there very interesting, since they have already "chewed" everything and aren't particularly interested in anyone's input. Lots of crazy speculation and no substance. It's still good for the news about EVA and spotting all the little details from still frames from the freshly released movies. This comes from, again, their crazy obsession with speculation.

As the guy above me said, try imageboards.

He prefers the Russian one, but I myself think 4chan's /a/ is pretty chill.

The thing about imageboards - they're anonymous, thus there's no space for authority and reputation abuse. While anonymous sometimes is pretty harsh and cinical, there's a good ammount of quality discussion there as well.

Yea I guess so and they sure love to speculate, I don't really agree with much or any of their conjectures at all. I kinda want to post more of my thoughts on Evageeks but I know I'd probably just get blasted so I don't really bother. Look at what happened in this other thread I made, I talked about possible inconsities with Rei and Gendo. I pointed out a few good points but got blasted, I can understand their argument on the Rei part but come on. Possible evidence for that was in 1 or 2 scenes that were very brief. I was talking about how clean Rei is and leaving her door unlocked, I gave evidence from the show but I haven't went through it frame by frame so I didn't really notice some other stuff that they mentioned.

I said if she has a lack of self worth then why is she always so clean as it would make sense if she didn't wash to further emphasize this, I also mentioned that the creators probably wouldn't want a smelly character because that wouldn't be hoot. I think you also have to take this into consideration but they only want to take about stuff present in the show and not any other suggestions from outside. For the locking door privacy thing, in an episode Rei is reading a book and Asuka comes up to her and tries to talk much to Rei's annoyance as she looks out of the corner of her eye annoyed said she dies care about her own privacy so again why doesn't she lock her door.

For Gendo it was allowing anyone else near Rei as that could affect her loyalties to him so why does he let Shin I interact with her, they were like Gendo doesnt fully take others feelings into account and never thought Rei would betray him. I then said he isn't stupid so why doesn't he get someone to stop Shinji as that would affect his end goals but what happens in the story again, they screw up due to this so why.

Anyway here's that thread, I know I'm to say butthurt but that's not entirely why. They're idiots who only like to see their own opinions and whenever someone else posts, they rain on your parade.

http://forum.evageeks.org/thread/16411/Possible-inconsistencies-with-Rei-and-Gendo/?highlight=

Изменено пользователем xPearse

Save her pure hands, eat with her ( no " daddy why did you eat my fries" :rei_bcry: ), always talk with her.

He is spartan dad, of course, but has a kind heart too, I guess.

I got a few chuckles out of that, its hilarious to picture Gendo eating Rei's food. Num num num, my food Rei. None for you. Изменено пользователем xPearse

Гость
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.
  • Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

• Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу
  • Создать...