Перейти к содержанию

Ayanami Raising Project with Asuka English Translation (NDS)

xPearse

Рекомендуемые сообщения

At long last, a full release. It is done, I only have to spot check it but that'll take weeks for multiple playthroughs and I doubt people care so I'm gonna release it. You can get the download here, thanks for hanging on this long guys.

Great, thank you for your efforts!! I'll make a post about it on our social media pages soon.

• 6 months later...

I almost forgot, but I did a comparison between the various platform version of Ayanami Raising Project if any of you guys are interested. You can find it on my blog.

http://pearsehillock.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/neon-genesis-evangelion-ayanami-raising.html

I almost forgot, but I did a comparison between the various platform version of Ayanami Raising Project if any of you guys are interested. You can find it on my blog.

http://pearsehillock.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/neon-genesis-evangelion-ayanami-raising.html

I enjoyed reading your post. Thank you so much for it. I haven't seen this done before with this game, so it was really interesting.

I played Dreamcast version using an emulator and I remember well how easy the battles with Angels were. They were kind of useless honestly. The little nude version of Rei was really weird design choice from my point of view. I guess it was supposed to be cute, but I'm not sure it worked :)