Перейти к содержанию

Ayanami Raising Project with Asuka English Translation (NDS)

xPearse

Рекомендуемые сообщения

I'll also link my progress updates here from now on, if anyone's interested. I made the best reference in this one.

http://pearsehillock.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/neon-genesis-evangelion-ayanami-raising_21.html

Cool. This project looks very interesting to me, even though I don't have a DS, but it would be great to have an English version of that game. Not sure why guys on other forum aren't interested. If it's ok to you, we can advertise your efforts a bit on our social media pages or site page. Even if our users are mostly Russians, I'm pretty sure there are more of them who can understand English, than who can understand Japanese.

BTW, I had no idea that the endings were so bad. I played without translation, so I could only guess the story using the pictures as a reference. Had no idea that they didn't even correspond with what was going on. I imagined a better story than what was in the game.

Makes me wonder how those games were actually made...

Chef

This one kinda got on my nerves, because the picture doesn't match up with the text for this ending. The cake you see before you is all fine and looks pretty delicious, except in the ending it tasted really bad and was made of charred newt and ginsing. Now does that look like it's made of said ingredients, no it doesn't. The ending is you testing out another cake Rei has made and they are all bad, way to push the women cook badly Japanese stereotype Gainax. Sexist! Who said that.

Wow. Makes me wonder how did she become chef in the first place, if she can't cook... Logic!

Yea sure, go ahead. That would be great, it was sad to see the English community or Evageeks weren't that interested though. The worst thing is I can't even bump the thread and they don't have a dedicated video games section, they lump it in everything else Evangelion. I have asked and they said there's no point and that people use everything else Evangelion for the games. Maybe so but having it's own section would help categorize things, you know like this forum but whatever. Excuse me for my rant.

Anyhow most of the endings are pretty lame, I did like some of them but I expected better. Especially when they can't even match up the ending text with the picture, the game was also half passed. You can't even save Rei from the Angel, something which I expected and it pissed me off when you couldn't. That and the dummy plug Rei's, you can't save them either. Where's my Rei harem ending, I'm just saying. It would be funny for a secret ending, I'm not asking for an orgy or anything like that. Don't ask how many times I have bitched and moaned about the faults of this game in my progress updates, the worst thing is that people don't even read them. Something which I have mentioned before, morons. Its funny because I mentioned I wasn't going to release the translation in one of my posts and nobody commented about that, I could just tell nobody read the update.

Изменено пользователем xPearse

• 3 weeks later...

Well, great! As an Asuka fan I'm so happy that someone have started the translation of this game. Unfortunately I don't have Nintendo DS, but hope there is some kind an emulator or something to play on it on the PC  

Neither do I, emulation. Anyhow, forgot to post about the recent update but it's here now. Right now, I'm nearing the end of Asuka's story so only side events and the various endings will soon be left to finish.

http://pearsehillock.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/neon-genesis-evangelion-ayanami-raising.html

Neither do I, emulation. Anyhow, forgot to post about the recent update but it's here now. Right now, I'm nearing the end of Asuka's story so only side events and the various endings will soon be left to finish.

http://pearsehillock.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/neon-genesis-evangelion-ayanami-raising.html

Great to know that! Thanks for your efforts!

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, great to know that! Thank you for your efforts!

I just finished translating one of the endings the other day, and it was huge. Not some ordinary stat based ending but a proper condition based ending that is worth it's salt, The Nerv Republic. This ending starts off midway into EOE where they launch all 3 Eva's to fight off the invading J-SSDF forces, Rei takes on a tank battalion, Asuka the ground forces, and Shinji sits there being emo, but he eventually gets going and fights. It then cuts to screens of text detailing that the document Kaji had was sent to the Japanese government and the UN, they realize they were tricked and stop fighting. Then American and European special forces invade and take out all Seele bases around the planet, capturing all 9 MP Eva's before they are launched. After Seele has been dealt with and their influence removed from around the planet, the UN looks for a scapegoat over what almost could have been. That is the Japanese government, but they criticize the nations of the world and fight back with the J-SSDF, although exhausted from the Angel war Japan soon loses. They then sign a peace accord aboard the USS Missouri with 2 conditions, the dismantling of the J-SSDF and to turn Tokyo 3 into an independent sovereign nation (Called the Nerv Republic) under the control of the UN. Also on the side, was to give human rights to Kaworu and become recognized within society.

That actually sounds like a very decent ending. Very refreshing after so much drama'n'tragedy.