Перейти к содержанию

Deliberate Distortion: Synesthesia

xPearse

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Posting quickly here before going to sleep, I noticed your fan games when I first encountered this site over a month ago and was impressed. Its fascinating to see fangames being made as it's more than what the english community has done, I saw the debacle on VNDB and that was sad to see. Im a more opened minded person and would love to play the games, I could create a rough English translation using google translate and implement it. That may not be the greatest way to go about it but i think it would be better than nothing. I would be more than happy to, just provide me the tools and contact to the developers. Again, nice work.

I think you should contact info@hd-team.info if that's a valid email. I think it would be easier if the developers themselves made the translation.

But first you need them and english speaking community to get interested.

Yea I contacted him the other day, were talking at the moment. I don't really care if the English speaking community doesn't get interested as I'll do it anyway, mostly non existent activity when I mentioned I was translating the Ayanami Training project into english for the DS. 

• 1 month later...