Перейти к содержанию

Banned from Evageeks

xPearse

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Those fuckers banned me yesterday, I mean it's only for a few weeks but what gives. I guess they really don't like opinions that aren't there's, I knew they would be pissed by my posts but to do this. 

ZYPdx.jpg

I guess maybe I did insult one two many Japanese baby rapiers with my so called racist and sexist bigotry, I can't even access the forum so I had to hide my ass. I didn't like the first rebuild movie so I posted about it, that's really why they did this even though the examples they gave were from old topics and not recent ones but whatever. 

You can read my topic here if you want to, I know I didn't post in the most refined manner but still. People tend to get pissed when shitheads like Anno ruin something they like, everyone on Evageeks really hate it when I bring up the grope scene. It's just not sexual at all guys. Was I been trolling? In their eyes yes but honestly I wasn't, had to post about this somewhere so what do you think.

http://1.hidemyass.com/ip-8/encoded/Oi8vZm9ydW0uZXZhZ2Vla3Mub3JnL3RocmVhZC8xNjMyMS9FdmFuZ2VsaW9uLTExMS1Zb3UtQ2FuLU5vdC1Dcml0aWNpc2Uv

Well, I can’t really take sides since I don’t know much about their forum, but if you don’t fit well in their community, why do you continue to post there? Most likely, it will only bring more frustration to you and them.

Yea I don't mean for people to take sides, just wanted to post about this somewhere. I knew I wouldn't really fit in but initially wanted to see what people would think, I got kinda tired after everyone attacked and rejected nearly everything I said. They don't handle criticism well, I knew that going in as they seem to be drinking too much Anno coolaid. I don't think I'll post there in the future or much anywhere, I think I'll keep my opinions mostly to myself. Anyway im not trying to generate any hate discussion on Evageeks, just kinda pissed off. 

Let me guess. SailorStarDust gave you this ban?

"Racism", "sexism", "offensive stereotypes", "bigotry"?

This bitch is out of her damn mind. She is that type of liberal. The worst of the kind. She is probably really unsatisfied sexually.

One time I wrote a joke about typical women behaviour in certain situations applying this to some Eva scene for explaination. Then this freak comes rushing into the thread accusing me of the same thing. And then I see her in the next thread writing something about horny teenagers fapping to girls in Eva. How is that not sexism? She just shrugged it off as someone else's statement. Worst of all, it seems that evageeks just love to whiteknight her since she's a guuuuuuurrrrrllll and has some authority over the forums.

This liberal tolerance fem dictatorship bullshit will destroy the Western civilization.

Изменено пользователем Aahnold

Aahnold, you are a venerable veteran of forum warfare, you casually visit boards, you have seen posters so horribly twisted they barely pass for human beings - some of them in this forum, BTW. Does this really frustrates you so much?

xPearse, I am yet to see internet community with size and age comparable to us or evageeks which hasn't degenerated to elitism, so no need to complain.

Aahnold, you are a venerable veteran of forum warfare, you casually visit boards, you have seen posters so horribly twisted they barely pass for human beings - some of them in this forum, BTW. Does this really frustrates you so much?

SailorStarDust? Yea, she did at that time. Not that I run around blowing her up whenever I have the chance. Just adding to the conversation.

Also that part about the fate of the Western civilization - really rustles my jimmies, so I just had to speak out.

Изменено пользователем Aahnold

I don't have a clue who gave me the ban, it never said and I didn't get any emails for it. Even on my profile it says "nothing" about me being temporarily banned so for all they know I just didn't post again because of "reasons". And people are still posting in the thread not knowing that I was, probably waiting for my replies. I don't understand why it said sexist bigotry, yea you could stretch me saying "I known how the Japanese think" and generalising them as pervs and freaks but come on, it's Japan. Being racist wasn't even my intention, am I biased against Japan yes but racist and biased aren't the same thing because I'm not biased for their race but what they are. It's in their goddamn culture and nature to do so but when people mention that they get attacked.

I can understand what you mean by them being hypocrites, they complain about fans treating the characters as sex objects (Probably because Anno does the same) but at the same time post, talk and read fanfictions and doujinshi's but when I was curious about one they won't even talk to me. They referenced "Hikari" raped by dogs in a fanfic and I was like what the hell was that from, we then went through a series of posts going back and forward of me asking why does it happen and in what context. They just said google it and anyway talking about it would be against forum rules even though specifically what I was asking wasn't. Yea because I'm just gonna google a 13 year old character being raped by dogs, I'm not gonna be put on the governments watch list by doing that at all.

The same thing happened in the waifuplazooa thread, a guy came on and posted a fan art drawing of him besides Rei's butt saying my wife's beautiful butt. Then everyone including myself attacked him for doing so, the poster then said ironic that you all do this when you jerk off to the characters in this thread, I posted "yea he does have a point" but then my post was deleted for "reasons" unknown. I do agree with what he said but the thing is, that was the first time I clicked on that thread and I never posted any lewd pics of characters because I'm not like that. It was ironic when we jumped on that guy, posting a pic like that in a fap thread. Isn't that normal, anyway these are just a few examples of how idiotic they are.

They still posting in the you can (not) criticise thread, they all think Rei is my waifu and I hate any sexualisation in Eva. They have got it so wrong asif they never bothered to read my posts, I have a problem with the way the fan service is used and complained that certain elements were unnecessary. Evageeks just took this as I hate any sexualisation even though that's just oversimplifying things, ok let me explain this. I hated the scene where Shinji walks in and accidentally gropes Rei, 1 the setup is straight out of a hentai. A girl living alone, doesn't lock her door, lives in a rundown district, isn't fully aware of sexuality, isn't bothered by being naked, 14 and barley the age of consent in Japan. There is more but you see what I'm getting at, thugs could run in any moment, have their way, she wouldn't even be bothered by it and just let out a could you get off me. I'm suggesting things but I know how the Japanese think, does that make me like that.....no! Take it like a detective, to hunt a serial killer you have to know how they think. Just because you do doesn't make you one of them.

Back to the scene, I know it's meant to symbolise this and the deepness of that but I just can't help feel they like to suggest otherwise because do I have to say this again "I know how the Japanese think". My gut instinct tells me no this is wrong, I know it's meant to be anti climatic cliche where the guy falls on girl and gets slapped but that doesn't mean I have to just acknowledge that fact. Shut up and don't complain because it means this and it's not sexualised at all, that's how Evageeks sees it. I hate this scene and complained further when it happened it rebuild, let's get this straight because people on Evageeks didn't even bother to read what I wrote. If what they trying to get across is to show Rei isn't aware of sexuality and whatnot then when Shinji falls and gropes her, why does it then show her nipple......? In the original it never does but in death and rebirth and rebuild, they do. Not tell me, why is that? Why would they pointlessly add a minor detail that doesn't add to what this scene is meant to mean, hmm...... It's because it's fucking sexualised you idiots. Did they even bother to acknowledge that, fuck no. They acted like I was attacking the exact same scene asif there weren't any changes but guess what, there was. Why does nobody read my posts, oh I know why. Because if you say anything negative you immediately treated as a troll even though I'm giving constructive criticism, yea yea I know I'm on the main community for the show and what did I expect but does that mean everybody has to be sucking on Anno's dick pipe. Look at how much I write about this "one" scene and I'm not even done, there is "more" but let's not bore you with the details. I could write a novel about Evageeks, dear lord do they get on my nerves.

Oh yea, about the femnazi's. I really hate people like that, they're all morons and people only support them because they think they'll get laid. We all know SSD has a dick anyway.

Изменено пользователем xPearse

Yea because I'm just gonna google a 13 year old character being raped by dogs, I'm not gonna be put on the governments watch list by doing that at all.

Feels good to live in the second world. Here we don't have to worry about FBI getting on our tails.

Too bad the government is trying hard to preserve our духовность (spirituality) by banning certain things and fending ru-net from global internet.

As for the idiocy you have described, here is a general idea how to act among evageeks (I am being half-serious now):

Read their rules.

Lay low, only post in already existing threads, avoid provocative/radical opinions and tone (works both ways), - generally, increase your postcount.

Once you've passed a 500 or so posts margin - create your own threads!

While doing this, be as crazy as possible with lots of speculation! They love this shit and hate what they've already discussed a thousand times.

Now you can expect more tolerance towards your ideas.

That's how I see it.

I myself got in heated debates a few times that went as far as throwing ad hominems, but strangely never got banned.

Now tell me, why is that? Why would they pointlessly add a minor detail that doesn't add to what this scene is meant to mean, hmm...... It's because it's fucking sexualised you idiots. Did they even bother to acknowledge that, fuck no. They acted like I was attacking the exact same scene asif there weren't any changes but guess what, there was.

That's funny because since we're talking about evageeks here, they of all people should know that Anno's original plan was to bait otaku beta-omega males with fanservice and mecha only to deconstruct them and show how useless they are with their life later. Not that he had succeeded, but still, he openly admitted that in his interviews. And so far we can tell that Rebuild embraces fanservice as the ultimate goal of satisfying otaku's needs, including erotic fantasies.

Im not worried about the government at all, it's just that why the fuck would I google about a 13 year old girl being raped by dogs. I mean seriously what kind of person do they think I am that I would just casually search that, they actually tried to tell me to do so. What the hell is wrong with Evageeks, I don't care if it's a fictional character. I was sick to my stomach when they said that, is it just so hard to say that a got kidnapped by b and did this because of reasons. That's all I was asking for but since I'm not one of "them" they won't respond correctly, that and I'm just a troll.

Anyway about posting there, it's always the usual suspects in their niche Gestapo group that discuss but when somebody new (Me) tries to they laugh you off. I just have to post everywhere until I'm all up in their faces until they'll have no other option than to listen and accept my ideas, yea sounds like a plan.

Edit

Yea Anno's great vision, to build us up and break us. No wonder why people were pissed but if you accept the TV series ending, like and understand it, then your hip and edgy or otherwise known as Evageeks. It's easy to tell why he never succeeded because why would he, people are far too wrapped up in themselves so why should they open up and not being what they are. Preachy pretentious bullshit I say, Anno only did that because he hates what he "once" was. Shinji is his mouthpiece and his own self insertion, we know that because Shinji's character is made up of parts of Anno himself as again he has stated. I like to stick on my beer goggles and see everything Shinji does as Anno, groping a clone of his mother, creaming over a sedated 14 year old girl as she sleeps, being a perv, creepy stalker, making unwanted advances towards women. A few of those are actually true, during development of one of his shows he stalked one of the voice actors. Evageeks don't really like it every time I bring up Anno but it's hard not to, the guy is responsible for a huge portion of the franchise.

Изменено пользователем xPearse