Перейти к содержанию

Ritsuko rape theory and Shinji Rei Incest Theme

xPearse

Рекомендуемые сообщения

She was naked for more of a symbolic angle that she can't hide anything, hence the nudity and interrogation. It makes more sense that way than raped by hentai goons, its just silly to even suggest that. Steele probably interrogated her to pick apart those who Gendo trusts and what better way than he choose Rei over her as we know.

Exactly but the sad thing is that most of them on Evageeks actually believe this theory even thought it's ludicrous, they even said "it's not like we enjoy the idea of Ritsuko being raped". I had a good laugh at that one, see the post for yourself.

http://forum.evageeks.org/post/726862/Ritsuko-Rape-Theory/?sid=fbb0e53ea7f4a4a749bb32a7fd040e7e#726862

I really doubt Ritsuko went into the interrogation and said “Hey, boys... Wanna see something?” before slowly stripping before a circle of monoliths, now transmitting the sounds of heavy breathing.

Lol, she tried in vain. I think chairman Keel was impotence. :misato_lol:

I think that each Rei/Shinji shipper make its own idea of why it is not an incest. For me it is interesting to think that Rei has phenotype of Yui but her own angelic genotype, so she is not really her clone and it is not an incest.

Also in NGE there is no official statements that Rei was a clone of Yui and as biochemical aspects here are very complicated and not equal to the real world it is not an axiom. Also the mystical similarity between the mother of the hero and his lovely woman is a trope in several artworks, e.g. "Metropolis" movie - and here it is just a coincidence and nothing to do with incest.

Also in NGE there is no official statements that Rei was a clone of Yui and as biochemical aspects here are very complicated and not equal to the real world it is not an axiom.

In other words,

post-15642-0-41930100-1405882088_thumb.png